Saturday, March 24, 2012

Quitting Smoking - 3 Tips to Quit Cold Turkey

That fastest way to quit smoking and the cheapest way is just to stop. Easier said than done trust me I know, I smoked for 29 years. I am not going to lie or give you a pie in the sky miracle story. Quitting cold turkey is not easy; it was one of the hardest things if not the hardest thing I ever done.

When I first heard the term cold turkey, I opinion of the poor crack addict out in the streets, and the horrifying withdrawals they go through. Well for me quitting smoking was not that much different. Nevertheless, it can be done and I'm going to give you some tips on how to do it.

French Door Refrigerators

Tip #1: Admit it, Your Addicted
First thing, you have to come to grips with your addiction. Call it what it is an addiction. I am not going to get into the nightmare stories of what happens if you don't quit. That's for an additional one article. We all read the Surgeon General's warnings and saw the pictures of the black lungs and cancer patients. Probably a lot of us know habitancy who went through these horrendous side effects. So first thing settle that once and for all you're going to quit.

Tip#2: Quit or Not Do Not consolidate Nicotine
The first method I tried was tapering off, cutting back on my smokes gradually. Of policy this never worked for me. It seemed to me the process was way to slow my body constantly cried out for more. Craving that nicotine fix. Then I tried the patches and gum. This one genuinely messed me up. Of course, I combined both and had a terrible reaction. It was genuinely laughable now as I look back at it.

Tip#3: What Worked for Me
Well one day, I finally decided sufficient was sufficient and came to the conclusion I was going to quit cold turkey. Things that helped,

· I drank a lot of water to flush my system of the toxins and nicotine.
· I chewed a ton of gum.
· When the cravings hit hard, I had to divert my attention to something else, especially had to avoid the fridge. It was dangerous and I started gaining weight.

A good thing about it, after 3 days for me (it is reported 3 to 5 days) the relinquishment symptoms irritability, tiredness, and cravings lessen a whole lot. They genuinely did. In addition, Nlp techniques genuinely helped, especially the swish-pattern.

That's how I did it. It worked for me and I wish you success. Good luck!

Quitting Smoking - 3 Tips to Quit Cold Turkey

cheap refrigerator

No comments:

Post a Comment